Saturday, April 14, 2007

Activity-Less on a Saturday

Sigh...the bloody weather...started off with a glorious sunny morning and now its pouring cats and dogs like every other hour. sunshine, rain, sunshine, rain...funny ah...like how my mood is like for the whole day.

Its been a long time since I spent saturday activity-less. Not sure if its the best feeling..morning started off with b'fast from whampoa market..the usual kway teow and pipin hot soya bean drink. nice. went online to chat with friends till about 12 and started feeling fidgetty..told myself i am heading to ECP for a blade session to burn off my gratinated gnocchi from the nite before.

2pm...started feeling sleepy and spoke on the phone to Mr. D till about 3pm...was zoning out. yawn.....

3pm...started to make plans for tonight's dinner celebration with Pearl.

430pm...buay tahan already. needed a nap. woke up with a bang literally from my dreams. dream that i was cornering at 80km/h and skidded and ran into a mama stall. Mr E suddenly appeared and pat my head and told me everything is ok. the dream was damn real. remember every single detail.

now its 644pm. spent the last one hour confirming reservations for tonight. hope my mama lucia italian dinner is good and reasonable. italian again! thinking if I should go valentino's next week...but already made the reservations.

have i spent my satur-DAY well??? honestly not used to the quietness that is droning the whole house. suddenly i feel so lonely. like no one loves me....cant wait for 9pm to come when i meet the girls for dinner. at least the emptiness will be filled somewhat. wish my tai-yee-ma is coming soon...think she is wrecking havoc on my system.

No comments: