Monday, August 27, 2007

Ready, get set, GO GO GO!!!

Time to move on...tra la la la la.........

God is good! When i asked for signs and answers, HE has been guiding me. It has been a rocker roller week for me. Tues meet with Panda. He said wanted to work things out. Friday I went to Barfly rather reluctantly but guess what? Let me catch that dickhead snogging.....apparently his colleague! Men in clubs....such junk. Makes me wonder what he does at the KTV..... pui!

At that point in time, I was shakin and spinnin.....dunno what to do......lucky i got good frens who supported me. Suddenly repulsion kicked in and i felt like vomiting.......this continued for the next 24 hours and i was practically detoxing naturally!

I think if bobo and fat cat were there......maybe got fight! wahaha.........anyway, its time to move on. This shows my decision is right! I did the right thing! Yeah!!!!

No comments: