Friday, October 26, 2007

Where have i gone?

Its been officially 2 mths since the last post....what have I been up to?

Many many things happening. Its chrisse's wedding in Nov.....and I am still 3kg over sivet (Shit).....been trying to discipline myself. JC has been posted to homeland in Taiwan and gonna misssssss her....Work has taken on a whole new dimension and I feel like June 11 all over again when I stepped back into the all so familiar TSA. I have gone to KL, BKK and Bintan during this 2 mths. And I have settled down with LTM. Tired but happy. I like this pic of him













Some pics from Bintan where the gang just lived on booze and chips...No joke...morning wake up 9 plus...i see them drinking at the pool liao.....Siow... This sedated pic before all the sins and pleasure....when we just reached Bintan Lagoon and waiting for the transport to our Villa. Someone mentioned....lucky boyz. Starting their monkey business on their way to Villa. From Left: Adeline, Justin and Ilona




Lunch at the villa patio. Irina and Claira no scared no job...can be very successful beer meis
Stunning..er sunning on the deck chairs. Red Bikini is closet ah lian, domestic helper and not forgetting slutty TABOO boo-boo...IRINA LOO. Cindy sits out front with B&W bikini


At night after a whole day of booze.......Justin knocked out and Irina still trying to re-enact Taboo. Ilona eating happily away....while BF is being filmed...
Oh well, not too much happening...now my favourite song is FIR's 月 牙 湾. Heard it at Lunar but the girl who sang it cannot make it. Some pics to light up the entry when we went to watch William So and Jackie Chan was also celebrating his birthday....


Wah......my eyes soo big. Think i want to go and look for permanent eyelash implants...dunno what claira is trying to do.....

Below is Irina and Derrikq......item already!

No comments: