Sunday, August 17, 2008

my date on sunday

It was an action filled sunday with anticipation to the gold medal table tennis game between Singapore and China. At 1030am, we went to eat Lor Mee at Old Airport Road with the folks, followed by a massage at Sin Ming since we were both feeling sleepy and did not want to go all the way back home.

Went to see my "dream" car...sigh....so expensive but i still like....although second hand...but still not very affordable. Then we went library...trying to while time away....cos only can collect my phone around evening time...
I was quite excited as I was going to get my new phone today!

Feeling hungry at 415pm, we had our heavy dinner at Redhill market. Shared a plate of siew lak, mee+beehoon goreng, rice, had a dessert each....and we ta bao 20 chicken wings to eat for the big match tonight.

Testing my phone 3.2 megapixel camera! Singapore supporters in China



Trying to catch their faces...but too late! They move too fast



Singapore finally won a silver medal!!! and the happy chicken wing filled Singapore supporters!

No comments: