Sunday, December 18, 2005

Death of my Birkenstocks


Sigh...as i looked at my birkenstocks today at the football field, it saddened me. It was a pair that I bought in Munich while on my 2001 Europe backpacking tour. At a mere SGD$33, it was a steal compared to getting it in Singapore. So many memories that I share with this pair of trusty sandals....from ex boyfriends to my many travels. It has served its purpose well. I wonder when it will finally wear out....Not long for sure as my heels are nearly sweeping the floor.

But meanwhile..I will continue to don it on my weekends and trips to the void deck. I used to wear this pair wherever I went. But now in this state...I try to only preserve it for not so "shiong" activities....

1 comment:

vanishingword said...

Such sights your shoes have seen...