Sunday, December 04, 2005

About Me

I realised that I have not totally introduced myself. Oops! Oh well....the above is a quick summary. This name plate was a bday present from Chriss. She is my friend since the day I entered Pri 1! My very first partner in crime and the rest is history.
She describes me as dare devil....oh yes...in my recent younger dayz. Health freak? Definitely...but every freak has their temptations...I succumb to chocolates, ice cream and fried chicken wings from time to time....I ALSO HUMAN. Period.

Non Alchoholic.....Hard to believe by many....but true to its very core...its even highlighted in RED! Those who first know me always think I am a super chiong ster....that drinks, smokes....etc etc etc...BUT they are sooooo wrong. Partying is to me an exercise routine...where can you get to shake that booty around beautiful night creatures and at the same time get a complete calorie burning workout?

Baby blues...actually I love kids...but the thought of having them gives me the blues...weight gain, hormones going whack, labour without epidural (hope is correct spelling), post pregnancy complications...looking at those around me now...my best advice.. if you have a chance to be a young mother, pls start family planning early. It seriously saves many complications.

Sassy gal...i think my best friend had to fill this slot with something....hahahaha. Let me go check up the dictionary what this term actually means.

Beach Bum...I love phuket....but its so sad what happened during the tsunami. Now I also scared to go back. Yes, Singaporean KIASI mentality. Its ok. I Singaporean. Love the sun, the sand and the sea, but I try to avoid it now. Gives bad skin in the long run.

No comments: