Thursday, July 24, 2008

Long Island Tea

In the middle of an sms, the word numbskull popped into my mind. I would think that numbskull is usually meant to describe someone who JUST DOESN'T GET IT....well according to Collins Dictionary, it is an adjective used to describe a STUPID person or a BLOCKHEAD...

Well, I was quite right.....anyway, i really dun understand why sometimes we have to meet blockheads in our lives...what did i do to deserve this?

Am I guilty of suddenly feeling upset? Or guilty of not constantly reminding that i am feeling upset? Is it wrong to just try and keep my cool and try to rationalise things? I cannot pin point my feelings right now...its like long island tea.....

1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz light rum
1/2 oz gin
1/2 oz tequila
juice of 1/2 lemons
1 splash Coca-Cola®

Potent yet unassuming.....all mixed up. Nice on the outside, deadly on the inside...mix of everything...arrgghhhh.....

No comments: