Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Highlights of Korea - Part 1

I live on Walkerhill. At the W Seoul. It was a fantastic hotel.

Everyday I take the shuttle bus and then hop onto the subway for a good 30 mins to & fro. Public transport has never been so entertaining...here is a short summary of what the Koreans love

The WOMEN
1. MC(hammer)M bags - everywhere, in all shapes (so similar to LV) and all leathers..


2. Bangs! and a mushroom pot of head


The MEN
1. Androganistic - I swear this coat is like from Zara Women!
Check out the Handbag!Permed Hair!

In GENERAL
1. I cannot live without my mobile phone...even as I sleep on the train or even if i have a bag, it must be in my sight! Check out the handphone accessory on the guy's mobile!

If you cannot tell, its a furry pompom + a pig...

This boy / girl (cannot tell) had 2 mobiles! on this hand....then he borrowed the passenger's phone (his battery died) to make a call! Talk about obsession for connectivity!

2. Geek Fashion - Specs like this is all the rage!!!

3. Looking good! - even hand dryer has a mirror on it!

No comments: