Sunday, May 27, 2007

A broken heart is better than a broken soul

As I braved the onslaught of my relationship woes, today seemed to be the worse day of my roller coaster ride. It felt like the equivalent of a nasty ride gone terribly wrong. Tears filled my heart and it felt that someone pulled the belt too tight over my heart. Why do I feel that I have been treated so unfairly? Why do i have to always follow and never dictate? Why cant I release the belt around my heart?

I feel choked. I feel life sometimes draining out of me. Maybe the sleep last night was interrupted and wasnt enough and therefore my crankiness reached mt everest. Today was bad. I have told him what i wanted to say. Now i have no regrets being honest. I need to move on. I really really have to try. Otherwise my soul may be broken too.

1 comment:

bobo said...

Friend, we are always here for you!