Saturday, May 26, 2007

Insomnia

Its 2am. Tired but cannot get to sleep.

Was thinking about my day. Started off with me working on the PC. Frank called me and asked me out for lunch...its been almost 2 mths since we last caught up. Apparently he is snaking from reservist.

He was telling me that i need to find someone that i can gradually love as opposed to someone that gave me that instant feeling of gratification. Funny lei...which means someone like him??? I told him...if i do that...my next rs will end up like his and mine.

Anyways....I thank GOD for Frank in my life. Its been 10 years since I first knew Frank. He was known as the rich kid in church then. With a house that could park 20 cars in the driveway. He was a soul mate. Maybe they call it chemistry..

We shared so much laughter and tears during these 10 years. He has always been around when I needed a listening male companion and the person who never gets tired drinking soup with me day in day out.

Today as we spoke, he is still that same big hearted boy i knew 10 years back. I only hope that he makes the best choices in his life to achieve real happiness.

After that, Xinru brought me to a sharing session. I think sometimes i have the ability to switch on that invisible shield around my heart. Or maybe its been there for ages. I was not impressed by the mechanics of the Landmark course.

Oh suddenly I feel sleepy. Better not waste the feeling and go sleep. Tmr I have a date with GOD.

No comments: