Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My ONE day in Dubai

For one day...think i accomplished too much...flew into Dubai at 530am...checked into hotel at 630am...woke up at 745am to get ready for work. Spent my time in the cab taking in views of deconstructed dubai. Skylines that resemble the views of Shenton on ECP....deja vu...some pics from my 40min cab ride to the office which i think i was ripped off...50 dirhams...

Like I said...the look was deconstructed

Where I stayed...Dusit Dubai. All around was the Shenton Way building in progress project...scary....Too much construction going on...Then it was off to the office...meeting the girls in the office...













My ride in a Porsche















Wooohooo!




The pearl of Dubai....the Burj Al Arab...behind the beautiful Madinat Hotel Al Casa...

There you go...my whirlwind trip of Dubai in a snap shot...then its off to London......

No comments: