Saturday, March 01, 2008

Worst flight ever...

What else could go wrong with flights? First i missed my 745am flight, changed to 820am flight, walked out of customs to get my tickets, then walked in and it took 20 mins for them to decide they cannot find the new flight details, walked in and out of customs again...finally confirmed a 950am flight. At the departure lounge, there was an annoucement that flight was going to be delayed till 1030am...because they needed to ferry the passengers from Johannesburg...screw it...i thought...but in my heart...was a little consoled i managed a bulkhead seat...which will be nice and spacious...happily got into the plane......35E...was a freaking last row before galley seat and inbetween seat!!! I wanted to Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy............then I told Paulo the cute steward that something must be wrong...i was allocated a bulkhead! nothing he could do...since the flight was going to be full.....as i sat there in between 2 strangers....the flight was taking longer to depart....tears started to well in my eyes...."why my life so cham?"...think i was real tired...from the night before...

We finally departed at 11am....this seemed to be the longest flight i have ever taken...stuck, entertainment system showing black and white screens...gosh, what else??? just what else???

This better get right.........

No comments: