Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Should we get you a Ring? No, just get me a real big closet" "

Not that I have watched SATC yet, but this was the line that struck me when I was surveying my humble 4 room HDB flat bedroom.

I had a bright idea one day and went to Parkway to get myself a clothes rack.

Firstly the idea of a clothes rack would mean i would be able to view alllllllllllllll my clothes in its hanged state.

Secondly it would mean not having to repeat what i wear every week (you know how u just stack clothes up and only see the top layers?) when i jolly well know I have clothes to last me a month without washing! or maybe 2?

Thirdly I would be earlier for work because i do not need to go fishing in the deep blue sea for that singlet or that shirt

Fourthly hanged clothes will generally require less ironing...whenever i look at lovingly at my shirt, i think about how fabulous I will look with that pants or that skirt....but i ultimately put it away because it will take too much effort to iron!

Next reason would be the ease of matching my clothes. Sometimes i really look drab @ work. Boss would sometime give me the once over...and i wonder what is on his mind....

alright.....all these reasons drove me to buy my wonder rack. Here it is! If you can make out the shape...

Can you tell that I have a wardrobe behind this rack? And I have a separate rack for my bags? Should have taken a picure when it was empty...but desperation to get all my clothes properly sorted got the better of me! Can you also see a pair of pants hanging on my wardrobe? That is my source of motivation! To lose enough weight to fit back into it! Its a bloody 'S' size from Ness...I only wore it once!

See my new (well, hand me down) shoe rack. My mom says its only $10 from NTUC...cheap, stylish and super practical...this is just the shoes @ home...i have another estimated 20 pairs in my car boot...



You must be wondering where I sleep....i sleep at this really tiny corner of my room....anyway my room is really cluttered now. Due the the enormous size of the wonder rack every morning i look fabulous and at the same time work out those muscles pushing it around! So like Carrie, I wish for one of those open wardrobes. You can see it on the SATC trailers...she was actually skipping in it! So imagine the length! I want i want i want....

No comments: